Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring is coming!

Looking so forward to spring and summer!  Can't wait to see the tulips and daffodils begin to blossom, the trees budding and bursting forth with green foliage, longer warmer days and bright sunshine streaming through my windows!

My little corner at "The House at 755" is filled to the brim with lots of new cottage chic and shabby sweet treasures!  You will find a wonderful eclectic mix of hand painted furniture and wood signs, pretty lamps, re-invented vintage novelties, hand crafted pillows and delightful accents just perfect for your beach cottage decor!

Be sure to stop by and take a peek!










Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my blog!  Love all of my sweet followers!







4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Lots of beautiful treasures I see :) Love the chairs, cabinet and the candleholder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sweet Lovely Things!

    Greetings from Gemany
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you say, where does the time go. Had not visited in a while and I just love your blog. All the pictures are amazing, which I could visit The House at 755 but live a bit too far. Will have to settle with the pictures. Hope to see pictures of your new home soon. Hugs...Lu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Video Gaming | Gaming Video, Gaming & Tech Media
    [The] video game industry will youtube to mp3 converter online be the most innovative gaming industry ever. At Videogames, we will show you the unique game mechanics.

    ReplyDelete