Thursday, October 24, 2013

Moving South and Closing My Cottage Chic Shop at the "House at 755"...

Where does the time go...

Once again, it has been forever since I have had the opportunity to update my blog and share with you all of the pretty vintage treasures that I have added to My Whimsical Victorian Chic Cottage shop located at the "House at 755"...

Life has been busy...
My husband and I have finally decided to take the plunge and move south where we can dig our toes in the sand and soak up warm sunshine all year long!  How exciting to finally be able to live by the ocean!

Only one more week and I will be closing down my little shop here in the north at the "House at 755" commonly known as the "White Room"!!!  This is the hardest part about moving.  I have so enjoyed creating and re-inventing vintage treasure for all of my lovely customers!  Thank you to all of you. 

If you live nearby I hope you will have a chance to stop by....a few pretty cottage chic treasures are still available!










Thank you so much for stopping by...Have a wonderful day filled with sunshine in your heart!








1 comment: